Ok yall, I have been delaying starting this thread for so long, hoping I could finish entirely before I post, but alas, my itchy typing fingers got the best of me, and it's so close to being finished! I hope to update this thread frequently in the next coming weeks as this build wraps up and we start production. As some of you may know, I moved out to the sticks recently with a generous loan to scale up my specialty mushroom production. We started the summer off with a kit barn packed in peices on pallets and hoped to end it with a functional fruiting room. The buildings base structure is a 12'x24' barn, to which we added a 6'x18' equipment room. The foundation is on-grade supported with cinder blocks and 4"x4" runners. The subfloor was raised 3" with high strength concrete, sloping to 1.5" in the center to accommodate a trench drain. We managed to do most of the work ourselves, only contracting out for concrete, drywall and electrical. Walls are painted with catalyzed epoxy paint, and concrete is soon to be sealed with epoxy garage sealer. I will go into the more techy stuff later as it is all still in pieces, and I'm sure there will be much in the way of tweaking before it works how I want it to. Here are some pics to show the progress that has been made. Equip. room mock up, not the final set up, just to see how stuff fits. In this last image the lights are mocked up for wiring and the drywall is just floated and textured. The concrete pad is poured and you can see the drain in the center, still covered with moisture barrier. We've gone in and taken the lights down for the epoxy paint so we can get the bare 2x4 rafters sealed.