I am new to growing oyster mushrooms. I have a cheapie fruiting room in my basement. It is made of black plastic sheeting, a 30$ humidifier, dollar store fan at entrance, and a lightbulb. Growing in 5 gallon buckets on heat pasteurized straw. Grain spawn purchased from Field and Forest Products. I had amazing first and even second flushes on some buckets. Then, wth, green mold (I believe trich) pops up in holes. Even grows on tiny primordia trying to grow. It has contaminated 8 of my 12 buckets. I bleached and lysol ed the room, pathways leading to the room, backed off on humidity just now. And brought the fan into the room instead of it being left at the entrance. Planning to build a permanent fruiting chamber with exhaust to outdoors, pond fogger, hepa intake, cleaning regimen, etc. But, what should I do to lessen this trich problem? Should I dry out the room after next flush and shut down growing until I bleach, sanitize, and build my chamber?